Promotional codes are valid only for the time stated
No two offers may be used in conjunction with one another
£50 Healthcare voucher is only available during the first year of your policy. This voucher may be used in any UK veterinary practice. You must have a current Agria Pet Insurance Lifetime policy to be eligible to redeem you £50 Healthcare bonus. Only one voucher is redeemable for each insured pet each year. Policy must have been active for at least 30 days before £50 is redeemed. £50 cannot be exchanged for discount against your insurance policy.
The £25 annual preventative healthcare voucher, available on our Dog and Cat Lifetime Plus policies only, is available from first renewal. This voucher may be used in any UK veterinary practice. You must have a current Agria Pet Insurance Lifetime policy to be eligible to redeem you £25 Healthcare bonus. Only one voucher is redeemable for each insured pet each year.
The Black Friday Weekend deal is only available on our Dog and Cat Lifetime and Lifetime Plus policies.
Terms, conditions and excesses apply.
Vet fees cover is reinstated each year, provided you renew your policy each year without a break in cover.
97% of Agria Pet Insurance claims were settled in 2019 and based on policies underwritten by Agria Forsakring and administered by Agria Pet Insurance in the UK.
Best Pet Insurance Provider according to Moneyfacts consumer awards 2018 and 2019
Best Claims Service according to Moneyfacts consumer awards 2018 and 2019
1 million puppies and kittens insured based on UK policies underwritten by Agria Forsakring
40,000 vets, rehoming organisations and breeders based on the number of UK based affiliates who have partnered with Agria Pet Insurance
Rescue a Rescue 2021 - Facebook campaign
1. To qualify for the £200 donation and ongoing funding, nominated rehoming organisations will be required to become a partner of Agria Pet Insurance, giving them the ability to give the animals they rehome 5 Weeks Free insurance when they leave for their new homes. This is all completely free of charge.
2. The donation will be paid to the rehoming organisation once they set up their first 5 Weeks Free policy from Agria for an animal they have rehomed.
3. Ongoing support will then be given in the form of donations attributed to each subsequent 5 Weeks Free Agria Pet Insurance policy set up by the rehoming organisation.
4. Further details are available from Agria's Rehoming Partner Manager team.
Northern Ireland Vet Nurse of the Year (NIVNOTY) Terms and Conditions 2021
1. The nominated individual must be in one of the listed categories and work in Northern Ireland. Closing date for entries 28/2/2021.
2. Entries must be submitted via this online form only. We can accept no responsibility for lost or delayed entries. The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entering into relating to the award.
3. The winners will be announced at the AVSPNI Spring Conference or in special circumstances online or by phone. In the event of AVSPNI being cancelled alternative arrangement will be made and communicated.
4. Prizes Amazon Vouchers (no cash equivalent) as listed:
£100 VNOTY winner plus trophy/certificate
£50 all other category winners plus trophy/certificate
All nominations will be notified and receive a certificate and memento by post. Prize winner must consent to their names and photographs being used in Agria, AVSPNI and BVNA promotional materials. Agria Pet Insurance Ltd have the right to withdraw the awards and any prizes or cost associated at any time they see fit.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions –Fitbit prize draw
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. This prize draw is open to residents in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man who are aged at least 18 years who meet the terms and conditions to qualify. Employees of Agria Pet Insurance are not eligible to enter.
2. To qualify for the prize draw, you must set up a new Agria insurance policy for your dog or cat, this includes setting up a continuation of a free Agria policy into a full policy.
3. The promotional period is from 9am on 4th November until further notice, on the days stated in the promotional emails and SMS in relation to the prize draw.
4. You will automatically be entered into the prize draw if you take out a new Agria dog or cat policy, or you continue your free Agria dog or cat policy into a full lifetime policy, during the promotional period, using the promo code stated in the promotional email or SMS in relation to the prize draw.
5. Agria does not accept any liability for damage or injury sustained as a result of receiving or using the prize.
6. A winner will be selected at random by computer by 11th February 2021, and every 3 months thereafter.
7. The winner will be contacted as soon as possible via the phone number or email address provided on their Agria insurance policy details by a member of the Agria Pet Insurance Customer Services team.
8. The winner will be able to choose which colour Fitbit Versa Lite they would like (subject to availability at the time of ordering) and Agria will aim to fulfil your preference, however cannot guarantee your preferred colour.
9. The prize will be delivered to the address on the winner’s insurance policy once the full policy has been active for at least 30 days and the first policy premium payment has been successful.
10.Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties and your marketing preferences will be unaffected by entering this prize draw.
11.Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
12.All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
13.The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
14.The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
15.Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
16.If for any reason any aspect of this prize draw is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the prize draw or invalidate any affected entries.
17.The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
18.Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Terms and conditions apply. Agria Pet Insurance Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Financial Services Register Number 496160. We are an insurance intermediary acting for the insurers Agria Fӧrsӓkring and Ecclesiastical Insurance Office Plc. Agria Pet Insurance is registered and incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 4258783. Registered office: First Floor, Blue Leanie, Walton Street, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21 7QW.